The essential oil recipes have a lot of uses. One of its very profound uses is for freshening up the atmosphere of your room by killing bad smell. The bad smell may arise significantly in the warmer seasons or where there is no proper ventilation. Then, it could also be there in the houses that have pets due to pet urine and mess caused by them. In any of the cases, you just need to find the best essential oil recipe which would spruce up the atmosphere of your room with a very refreshing feel. We will be telling you about the topmost EO recipes which will surely make a difference in the quality of the atmosphere in your living room, bedroom, office, gym, spa or anywhere else for that matter.
The top essential oil recipes for killing the annoying odor:
The essential oil recipes for killing unpleasant odor would work doubly well if you use it with the best essential oil diffuser. However, here we will stick tour agenda of the top essential oil recipes for killing unpleasant odor and the following are the essential oil recipes that you must try:
- The Homemade Essential Oil Recipe for removing odor – This amazing EO recipe would not only remove unpleasant smell from the room, but it will also sanitize the room in a way. Peppermint is known, probably as the best essential oil agent for treating all sorts of smell issues, and here again it is used for doing the same. The following are the composition of ingredients for preparing this recipe:
- Peppermint oil (2 drops)
- Baking soda (2 tablespoons)
- Warm water (1 cup)
You’ll have to use an essential oil diffuser to diffuse the essences into the air. Just add the prescribed amount of essential oils into the water tank of your diffuser and you are ready to enjoy the purifying Aroma effects.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil Recipe – The essential oils are always known to be far better than the chemical Sanitizers as the latter does have its severe side effects as well. Tea tree is the one of the finest EO for treating all sorts of bad smells in the atmosphere of your room. The best part of tea tree EO is that it could fight bacteria effectively well, which could be the main reason for generating bad smell and raising other health concerns as well. The following are the ingredients for the Tea Tree EO recipe:
- Tea Tree EO (2 drops)
- Baking soda (2 tablespoons)
You may only need a few drops of tea tree oil into the diffuser water tank and diffuse until and unless the odor is gone.
- Lavender Essential Oil with Clove Oil Recipe – The Lavender EO makes a lethal combination with clove oil in order to free any room from unpleasant odor or smell in quick time. No matter, how big the room is, if you have the best EO diffuser then the results would be quick and effective. It has the ability to fight bacteria very well. The following are the ingredients that you would need to kill any annoying smell in your room:
- Lavender EO (2 drops)
- Clove Oil (2 tablespoons)
Just leave your essential oil diffuser to spread the aroma for about 3-4 hours or if the odor still there, you can run it for 6 hours approximately.
- The Purification blend of Essential Oil – This is a blend of several high quality essential oils which promises to eliminate any annoying odor from your bedroom, kitchen (burned food), living room, garbage area, shoe rack area and elsewhere. The essential oils used here as a combo includes Myrtle, Lavender, Rosemary, Tea Tree (Melaleuca), Lemongrass and finally Citronella. All of them have different characteristics/properties while treating bad odor and collectively they produce fantastic results for eliminating all types of unpleasant and annoying odors from the room. The following is the composition of the ingredients that you would need for preparing this recipe:
- Rosemary (2 drops)
- Myrtle (1 drops)
- Lavender (1 drops)
- Tea Tree (1 drops)
- Citronella (1 drops)
- Lemongrass (1 drops)
Use high quality essential oils that actually brings all natural benefits without any disintegration. You can use this recipe either with an ultrasonic diffuser or an ionizing diffuser to help you achieve the best results.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil – The grapefruit EO is the best recipe for lifting your mood and also eliminating bad odor from the room. The following are the prime ingredients that you would require for its preparation:
- Grapefruit EO (2 drops)
- Vinegar (2 tablespoons)
Hence, we saw that what great essential oil recipes are available at our disposal. The variety is immense and shifting between the different types of essential oil would not only kill the unpleasant odor, but it would never bore you of having the same aroma again and again. However, it is advised to be varying of any allergic issue from certain aromas that you might have and consult your doctor before tying any such thing in your space.